14-18 august, 2017
Organic Sailing along with Lydia Delgado created this wonderful boot camp dedicated to friends or couples looking to have fun while following a healthy lifestyle. The beach, the water and the fantastic catamaran where we will stay are three of the ingredients of the boot camp that will bring us incredible benefits like forgetting the hurry and the stress that can generate our day to day lives. We will sail for five days throughout the best coves of Formentera and we will sleep on board the catamaran, where we will be able to enjoy the starry skies and the best sunsets from this exclusive location.
Lydia will impart activities throughout the day to increase your strength or remodel your figure. There will also be “move it Latin” (salsa and bachata Latin dancing ) classes , a healthy-food-as-a-lifestyle workshop and free time to enjoy the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean and the beautiful villages of Formentera.
With this experience, not only are you offered the possibility of improving your body and knowing its way of functioning but also of balancing your life.
The week on board will be spent on the catamaran of Organic Sailing. The “Greenboat”, a fantastic 54-foot sailboat with 5 double cabins designed taking into account its sustainability, the use of renewable energy and waste management. The catamaran is a Nautitech 54.2 of 2013, completely new, in an incredible shape.
On board you will enjoy a different vacation in an unequaled environment, sailing the best coves of the Pitusas, with ecological and detox food included and an endless amount of water toys (several SUP tables, snorkel equipment, wake board, knee board …). The catamaran comes with Organic Sailing team, Guillem the skipper and Amparo the sailor / cook.
All the food used to prepare the meals during the retreat are 100% ecological, seasonal and mostly local.
– 4:00pm. Boarding at an Ibiza cove (exact location to be confirmed).
– 5:00pm. Reception, distribution of cabins and sharing of the week program by the hosts. We begin our sailing towards Formentera. If the weather allows us, we will anchor at Illetes, named one of the 10 best beaches in the world.
– 6:30pm Introductory talk on energy in food, how to consciously feed ourselves and detoxify our organism.
– 7:30pm. Six pack attack. Sun, beach and toned abs. Train your core with Lydia Delgado.
– 9:30pm. Welcome dinner on board.
– 8:00am. Yoga power. The incredible yoga poses will help you find your center and draw strength from within.
– 9:30am. Breakfast.
– 10:30am. Free time in Illetes: water activities, walk on the beach..
– 12:30am. Healthy Cooking Class: How to prepare a balanced weekly menu to achieve your goals
– 2:00pm. Lunch on board
– 4:00pm. Nap, relax, reading or walk on the beach. FREE time!
– 6:30pm. Athletic Core. Turn the center of your body into a monument to strength. This activity teaches you different exercises that will activate and strengthen your muscles in the deep.
– 9:00pm. Free dinner in Formentera.
– 8:00am. Plank Workout. You can achieve a lot with different levels and variations of Planks – Intense exercises will make your abdomen burn and strengthen your core.
– 9:30am. Breakfast and sailing to Cala Sahona.
– 11:00am. Free time at Cala Sahona. We will discover its secret caves with the zodiac and / or the Paddle tables, only accessible from the sea.
– 2:00pm. Lunch on board.
– 4:30pm. Free time
– 5:30pm. Move it Latin dancing class.
– 7:00pm. OPTIONAL excursion on motorcycles to the market of the Mola, where in addition to being able to see the craftsmanship which is produced on the island, there will be live concerts. Dinner on a restaurant of your choice.
– 8:00am. Water fit. In the sea you will put your body in shape with a workout that ideally combines strength and endurance exercises.
– 9:30am. Breakfast and sailing to Espalmador
– 12:00am. Free time at Espalmador. Shore excursions to take mud baths or to discover this private island, unique in the world.
– 2:00pm. Lunch on board.
– 4:00pm. Nap and free time
– 5:30pm. Detox workshop. How to clean and repair your body after the excesses
– 6:30pm. Free time
– 7:30pm. Burning Hit. Doing High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) on the beach you’ll make your muscles burn with Power Squats and Burpees, and you’ll define your whole body.
– 9:00pm. Farewell dinner in Espalmador, onboard the catamaran.
– 8:00am. Beach Boot camp. With this intense abdomen-legs-buttocks exercise you’ll get the figure you’ve always wanted.
– 9:30am. Breakfast
– 11:00am. Free time. Water activities.
– 1:00pm. sailing to Ibiza
– 2:00pm Lunch onboard
– 4:00pm arrival ashore.
Since she was little, she always practiced several types of sports and different styles of dance. Her vocation to teach and help others to fulfill their goals led her to study physical education teaching, a degree in physical activity and sports sciences and a master’s degree in personal training, which she considers to be the knowledge she sought to be able to customize her workouts and adapt them to the unique needs that each person has. In addition Lydia Delgado is an insatiable trainee, so she has combined for years her professional development with continuous learning, training herself in functional anatomy, global electro stimulation, barefoot training, Pilates, high intensity workouts (HITT), zumba fitness, physical activity in pathologies, weightlifting, circuit training and functional training.
Her other great passion is dancing, especially Latin dances. During the retreat you will have the opportunity to attend her salsa and bachata classes, and at night, whoever wants to, can go out and practice what they have learned!
– All the activities mentioned: 3h of daily sports training + 3 detoxifying and healthy nutrition workshops to implement in your daily routine.
– Accommodation by couples in private cabins with bathroom.
– 1 private personal training and a sports assessment to know the exclusive routines that best suit you.
– All the breakfasts, lunches and dinners except for the 2 dinners indicated as free in the program.
– Skipper, sailor and trainer on board
– Water toys: several paddle surf, snorkel equipment, donut, kayak , wake board…
– Sheets and towels
– Final cleaning
– Flights to Ibiza
– 2 dinners on the island
– Bicycle or scooter rental in Formentera
€ 1,500 per person in double cabin shared with the accompanying guest. (€ 3,000 per cabin)
enjoy this unique opportunity to discover the magic of the islands, the starry nights from the sailboat, the paradise sunrises and sunsets in a privileged environment. A few dreamy days to disconnect, train your body and discover all the potential you have within you by following the correct training and guidelines.
NOTE: This program will be conducted in Spanish, but it´s available for English speakers too, as it will be physical training most of the time, the cooking classes can be translated if need it.